Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

I've finally got another couple days off! I'm easily amused sometimes. Last night at work was rather interesting. First, I woke up yesterday at 1 pm thinking it was Tuesday and thought to myself "what the heck am I doing sleeping at this time on a tuesday?" Then I got to work and found out we had two trucks.....We're really light staff right now so two trucks is a pretty stressful situation for us as a team. I got to work our garden stuff last night....Not a lot of fun. Then I got to go do 8 tubs of checklane candy! Not entirely by myself but I had it sorted, the clearance stuff taken off and had three lanes entirely done before I got any help at all. Needless to say I'm tired of looking at candy for a couple of days!

Have a Great day!

Jamie

0 All My Friends Say!: