Wednesday, April 23, 2008

If I was stranded on an Island...The Post

I’ve been doing some thinking about who’d I’d like to be stranded on an island with after reading a post on terri terri quite contrary. Thanks Terri for providing me with some inspiration this morning! So I’ve been thinking and I’ve finally figured out who I’d want to be stranded on an island with. That would be Guilherme Marchi.

1. He’s a cowboy and as I’ve said in an earlier post I have a “thing” for cowboys.
2. He’s from Brazil so his English isn’t so good but he always stops to say “hi” in the hallways.
3. His scar on his chin is HOT!
4. His smile is gorgeous!

3 All My Friends Say!:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I'm going with OZZY from Survivor! I think I'd actually survive! lol

Anonymous said...

Ok, if we're going with cowboys, I'll take Chris Cagle!

BITR Country Girl said...

I don't get to watch a lot of TV anymore cause I work nights so I went with something that I do see on a pretty regular basis.

If we're gonna go with "those" kind of cowboys I'm gonna pick George Strait. George is looking good!