Sunday, April 20, 2008

Thanks and a video!

I'd just like to say "Thank You" to all of those who check out my blog on a regular basis. It feels good knowing that somebody's reading and I'm not just "talking" to myself. I'd like to give an even bigger "Thank You" to all of those who leave comments. I like to hear what you have to say. I really do.

Now on to fun stuff!

This is Taylor Swift's new video for "Picture to Burn." It's one of my favorites of her's.


3 All My Friends Say!:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I love Taylor Swift! I think she is adorable and I love her different sounding voice! I need to get this song downloaded onto my MP3 player.

Mercedes said...

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoyed this video! Taylor Swift is so beautiful and has a wonderful voice!

Meg said...

Hi PRINCESS!!! I have so much to catch up on! Love Taylor, thanks for sharing....and thanks for never forgetting me when I was away...MUCH love!!!