Thursday, July 24, 2008

Changes

I really didn't want to have to come back to blogger but I'll be honest I was completely fed up with all the problems that I was experiencing with wordpress so here we are. I'm in the process of making some changes to this version of my blog to bring it up to speed with what's been going on with me in blogland so please bear with me. Thank you for your understanding.

Have a great day!

BITR Country Girl

Edited at 11:05 - I've been re-adding blogs to my blogroll since I've changed my template and lost my old blogroll. Just wanted to let everybody know that I'm not done adding but I've got to do something other than blog today!

2 All My Friends Say!:

Meg said...

I love blogger, even thought I have been tempted to stray, I am glad I didn't!

I have missed you!

BITR Country Girl said...

I think I learned my lesson and I'll be sticking around here. I missed you too! Still love your blog!