Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Blessings

So it's Friday again and it's time for my blessings for the week. This week I am really struggling to find something good (AKA "The Sliver Lining") that has happened to me but I'm going to give it my best shot. So here goes:

1. I'm thankful for all of the support I have gotten from my blogging friends regarding all the crap/BS/really horrible things that are happening to me at work.

2. I'm thankful that I've gotten my act together and I'm getting out there trying to find myself a new job. I'm hoping to find something soon.

3. I just realized that I'm a little over 2 weeks away from a 10 day vacation so I'm thankful for that too.

4. I'm just flat out thankful for my blogging friends in general. You guys/gals are the best!

So not much there this week. I'm hoping that this next week will be better for me at work too. We'll see.

Jamie

3 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

a 10 day vacation! thats awesome! you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

A vacation!!! Wonderful!

BITR Country Girl said...

Yeah I know I deserve it! I can hardly wait actually. I'm soooo looking forward to not being a "vampire" for 10 whole days and being human again!