Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday's Blessings

So today is Friday again! I've decided to continue to post what I'm thankful for for that week on Fridays now that Blessed1's challenge is now complete. Please feel free to share what you are thankful for....I'm always interested to hear what others are thankful for. So without further delay here are my blessings for this week:

1. I'm thankful that I actually decided to take my three days off and do nothing. We're pretty behind at work and they've been offering OT to pretty much anyone that can move faster than a snail. As much as I could use the money I needed my days off more. Turns out that I'll continue to be in the shadow of Punk Princess....She decided against the new job after she did orientation....apparently you can't fart at this place without getting fired (I think that was layman's terms for Unrealistic Expectations).

2. I'm thankful that I've got such great friends both here in blogland (even if I like to rock the boat a little bit sometimes) and here in not-so-blogland.

3. I'm thankful that I'm making new friends out there in blogland.

4. I'm thankful that I'm getting a little braver and I'm not sooo afraid to "rock the boat" every now and then. I've been thinking about one of Train Wreck's posts about her girl trip and I might even take myself on one. I've never gone a great distance by myself before it's something I might have to try.

5. I'm glad that I'm finally getting this whole "spend less, save more" thing figured out. I'll be honest I haven't been real good with money in the past and I've made it a goal to get better with it in the future.

and finally for this week:

6. I'm thankful that my self confidence is getting much stronger. I've always been kind of worried about my weight and everytime I've tried losing weight I always end up falling off the wagon....Cause lets face it, working out isn't all that much fun. But now I'm in a place where I'm much more confident with the way my body is right now and know that it can change.

BITR Country Girl

4 All My Friends Say!:

Kimberly McKay said...

Great Friday post to wake up to. Well to come home to after dropping my son off at school...:)
I am glad you're still counting your blessings and hope to keep reading them.

PS...you should take yourself on a trip somewhere fun...just for you!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for dropping by! I've never really been on a vacation by myself that was just for me so I'm really looking forward to it. Have a great weekend!

The Wife said...

I enjoy your blessings, keep it up.

Anonymous said...

The girl vacation sounds amazing! Go for it! Just think about all the blog material it will provide!