Saturday, August 16, 2008

I Wish.....

I wish our new boss at work took us as a team more seriously.


I wish I didn't feel so "old" today.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

I wish I could just go on my "girl vacation" tomorrow!

I wish my computer would stop being dumb when I try to upload pictures to my blog!

I wish Laci (our 26 pound Cocker Spaniel) would stop hogging the bed!

I wish it was the second week of September, cause then I'd have 10 days off of work to do absolutely NOTHING!

I wish that my right knee didn't hurt.

I wish that Brett Favre would have just stayed retired.

I wish the Green Bay Packers and the Pittsburgh Steelers the best of luck this year.

These are just a few things that "I Wish."

2 All My Friends Say!:

Mercedes said...

I wish all of your wishes to come true! LOL!

Hope all is well with you here! I have been a busy bee and I haven't been blogging much at all. I am so behind on visiting blogs too! I am about to go to school to work some more on my room now.

Have a great weekend!
Mere

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for visiting Mere! Have a great weekend and I hope you get caught up on your blogs!