Monday, August 11, 2008

Makeover Monday!

It's Makeover Monday again! This week I think I'm going to cover "Relaxation". Cause we all need a little relaxation it keeps us sane. My favorite form of relaxation is a nice long bubble bath, with a good book/magazine to read while I'm soaking....I'm partial to Vanilla scented bubbles personally but I'm pretty flexible. Another really fun thing that I like to do to relax is bake. If the baking "bug" bites there's no telling what I'll whip up! What do you guys and gals do to relax? Remember "sharing is caring" and I've already shared mine;)!

2 All My Friends Say!:

DIXIECHICK said...

I love to sit on my front porch, with a glass of wine, and some magazines/good book....I used to love bubble baths too..but, since we moved into the house we now have, we only have showers..no tub. Sucks....

Anonymous said...

I love to sit out on the deck, soaking up the sun, listening to my mp3. Some good music and the warmth of the sun always makes me feel so much better.