Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday's Blessings

1. I'm thankful for all of my blogging friends out there in Bloggy Land. You "guys" really make my day a little brighter than it started out to be.



2. I'm thankful that I have "stuck" to blogging. It's seriously the cheapest form of therapy I know of. Plus I love hearing others opinions and input!



3. I'm thankful for the rain that we got on Wednesday morning. We weren't exactly crispy anymore but we could have still used a little more rain.



4. I'm thankful that it's been pretty quiet around the house this week. After a whole weekend of drama I really needed some peace and quiet.



5. I'm glad that our oldest dog, Shawna, is still going strong for her age. Depending upon who you ask (the Humane Society or the Vet) she's either going to be 19 (according to the vet) or 20 (according to the Humane Sociey). The recent adoption of a second younger dog has helped keep her a little more active and has helped alot really.

6. I'm thankful that I can see my bedroom floor again. I've been pretty down about all the drama that's been going on at work that I've kinda let things go all week but yesterday I finally felt "good enough" to actually go about cleaning it up a bit. It's not completely done but at least it's in a lot better shape than it was.

7. I'm also hoping to come up with a better way to write my blessings each week. By the time I actually get around to writing them I get pretty scatter brained hence why it's been in numbered list form.

1 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

Those are great things to be thankful for! I can't believe your dog's that old! What an accomplishment! haha