Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good news!

I'm down a whole 5 pounds in Chubby Chicks Christmas Challenge! My goal for the challenge is to lose 15 of my 25 pounds that I want to lose by my birthday. So I'm a total of 20 pounds away from my goal of losing 25 pounds by my birthday! I'm well on my way ladies and gents! My other challenge starts tomorrow and I can hardly wait for it to officially start! If your looking for something to keep you motivated while trying to lose weight I highly recommend a challenge!

I went and did a little bit of clothes shopping for myself yesterday (photo's will be taken later today I promise) and I found out that I am in a size 10 pair of jeans. When I first started trying to lose weight all the way back in March I was in a size 14 pair of jeans and even with a major "falling off the wagon" episode I feel really great about being in a size 10! Plus, on a completely different subject unrelated to weight loss....I bought a pair of heels! I've only got one other pair of heels in my closet and I'm not real good at the whole girly thing yet but I'm getting there. I always thought that heels were supposed to kill your feet and these feel really great!

I'm 6 days without a touching a can of soda!

7 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

whoa good for you!!!!

MichelleSG said...

Woot!! Size 10 that's awesome! I know that feeling and it's amazing isn't it? And the soda fasting, it's kinda hard the first few days but it'll be worth it in the end. Those are empty calories but after a month if you try to go back and drink a can you won't be able to do it. The sugar will kill you, way too sweet!

Train Wreck said...

Good job Sexy friend!! I am so proud of you!! Did you take a before photo?? No soda that is hard! Once you get over the hump it does get easier. I drink alot of flavored water(Watch out some have sugar!) Crystal light baby!! Keep it up! I can't wait to see your after picture...actually any ol' time you want to post a photo of your self! Hello? where are you!You better post one soon before you lose your goal weight! We won't have as much to love!(wink)

Anonymous said...

Go, you! Size 10!!! That is awesome! Keep it up, girlie. You will meet your goal, no problemo! =D

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I am so proud of you! A size 10! That's my goal by the end of the year. I know I'll hit it. I am so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

BTW...I just joined the challenge with you!