Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Saucy Blogs!

I found a "new" blog group out there in Bloggy Land. It's called "The Secret Is In The Sauce" I've been looking through the archives of this blog and so far I really like what I've seen. If you are looking for more blog support out there in Bloggy Land please check out this group.

On that note I'll be redoing my blog yet again over the next few days. So please bear with me. I've got so many things I've got to get done on my days off and there are only so many hours in a day. Plus I've decided that I'm going to get a "professional" blog makeover. I'm going to have someone out there in Bloggy Land come up with a custom made template just for me! I can hardly wait!


Meg if your reading this....Thanks for the inspiration for joining the SITS!

5 All My Friends Say!:

TinaBug said...

I'm new to the blog world and found SITS about a week ago. I absolutely love it. It's such a fun blog! Glad to see you are a part of the SITSa's!
xo

Anonymous said...

WELCOME HOPE YOU ENJOY ALL THE POSTINGS AND SUPPORT!

Paige said...

I like the new colors--have fun redoing your blog, but please keep your lists of blogs you read--I count of you for good recs, and I panic when I cannot find them!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the SITStahood!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to SITS! I'm going to go browse through your blog now. Have a great Wednesday!