So I've been trying to maintain a positive attitude about all the rotten crap that going on at work...but right now it's really hard. Last night I was told a whole bunch more "juicy" details from when I was on vacation and random observations too.
- It's apparently OK to pass out and fall asleep at our offsite warehouse if you are a team lead. If your as sick as this particular team still is 5 days later you shouldn't have come to work in the first place! Does that make me a pain in the ass for actually wishing he hadn't shown up to work?
- It's cruel and unusual punishment to leave a lone veteran (me) on the line while we're unloading the truck with a 5 practically brand new team members.
- Our guy team leads are sexist pigs.
- Our new ETL is incapable of having any fun at all....We are in the process of putting on a "penny war" at work and all of the proceeds will be going to United Way and the ETL that loses gets to be pied by the ETL that had the most pennies in there jar. She happens to be the ETL that is currently losing BIG time. She found out that my brother's fiancee put $40 in her jar from some brown noser on our team and she's been giving her crap ever since. This is supposed to be something fun for everybody in the store and she's turning it into a personal attack.
- It would be nice if there were actually band-aids in our first aid kits.
- Drama Club is in recess until I get back to work on Friday. Can hardly wait to hear what happens next!