Friday, September 12, 2008

Yippe Skippy....Not Really

So tomorrow is my cousins wedding....The one that my brother and I weren't invited too.....The one that my mother wants me to go to to make my cheapskate uncle sweat a little bit. SOOOOO NOT looking forward to it at all. He's always been into "Barbies" and this one is most definately a "Barbie." Plus the weddings on this particular side of the family are notoriously boring....My brother fell asleep during the last one it was that boring. So I'll "see" you all later tomorrow afternoon after the torture is over. Have a great day for me please peeps!

Jamie

1 All My Friends Say!:

Paige said...

I hope you have a good time, eat and drink more than your shar eof the meal, etc


I have had a rough nite and am sad---so come back soon and cheer me up