Monday, March 31, 2008

A few Cowboy Pix






The first photo is a poster of Guilherme Marchi TOPLESS. The next 2 photo's are of Adriano Moraes and Guilherme Marchi's Introductions. Then we have my favorite non-cowboy picture - Breakfast In Bed. The last photo here is one we like to call Cowboy Butts. I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

6 All My Friends Say!:

Meg said...

You are defintely a girl after my own heart...there is absolutely nothing and I mean NOTHING sexier than a cowboy. Great job on these two posts! I post about cowboys a lot and will keep doing it! It's nice to seen another blogger out there showing her appreciation for our men in the rodeo world! YEEHAW and AMEN.

BITR Country Girl said...

Oh yeah. I too have a thing for that deep voice of Sam Elliot. When ever I hear a beef commercial I all of a sudden start craving a steak or something of that nature!

I love our boys in faded denim and chaps! It's even more fun when you go to a live event and run (literally) smack dab into one of the cowboys!

Meg said...

I have had a few of those run ins...lol!
I am Å LOT older than you, but back before he PBR was so big, the Gold Coast was THE place for those run ins during the finals every year. Now, I see Tuff and those guys at team ropings, it's so cool!

Unknown said...

Love the PBR and PRCA!!!

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Yum... I need some breakfast in bed! Nothing better than a good cowboy butt! ;-)

BITR Country Girl said...

I know it! I get to see somemore next weekend in Omaha Nebraska too!