Monday, March 31, 2008

Pro Bull Riding


One of my favorite sports to watch, both on TV and live, is Professional Bullriding. Specifically, the Built Ford Tough Series. My friend Ashley and I have been to several live events and are headed to Omaha, NE on April 11 for another one. The whole experience is GREAT! We've stayed at the host hotels for all but 2 of the 6 events that we have been too. That alone is worth driving several hours for! The actual live event is AWESOME as well. For every event that Ashley and I go to live we have always written what we like to call our "Dear Diary" for that event. We basically say what we did while we were there, how the event went and all sorts of random little tidbits are thrown in just to shake things up a little bit. So I think I'm going to post our "Dear Diary's" and share some of our photography from the events as well.


P.S. Please feel free to comment and share your stories too.


Peace,

Jamie
The photo is one that Ashley took of the introductions of the riders in Grand Rapids last season.

2 All My Friends Say!:

Meg said...

OH sweetie...you and i are going to get along just fine...Cowboys are my weakness...and yes, I post about that, lol~
I am a team roping fanatic though. I enjoy bullriding very, very much, but most of those guys, the ones I have met anyway are adorable...and SHORT...lol!

I like them TALL...okay...now I am going to go comment on your eye candy!

BITR Country Girl said...

Oh I've got plenty more eye candy. I'll have even more when I get back from Omaha!