Monday, March 31, 2008

A little bit about me

Here is a little bit of information about my favorite subject - Me:

1. I have one younger brother. For our purposes we'll just call him "Punk." He also has a fiancee, we'll call her "Punk Princess."

2. I work third shift at Target....I am a "vampire."

3. I wear a size 9 sneaker in both men's and women's shoes.

4. I'm really beginning to hate the color red......Because I'm required to wear red while I'm at work.

5. I'm 24.

6. I've got two dogs - Shawna (19 year old Lab/Cocker Spaniel mix) and Laci (5 year old Cocker Spaniel).

7. I drive a 2002 Mercury Sable in silver.

8. I love to read just about anything.

9. I'm a pretty shy person

10. I have 7 aunts and uncles

11. I once owned a pony named He-He....I was 3.

12. My favorite sports are: NFL football (Packers and Steelers), NASCAR, Professional Bullriding and Wisconsin College football

13. My favorite music is Country but I listen to other stuff also

14. My favorite colors are Black and Blue

15. My favorite movies to watch are comedies and John Wayne westerns

16. What else do you want to know about me?

14. My parents just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary

0 All My Friends Say!: