Friday, April 25, 2008

If You Comment....

If you look in the upper left hand corner of my blog you will see a picture about leaving comments and I'll respond. I know that on the blogs that I have seen that have this or a similar photo/avatar posted I go back to see what the writer has had to say. I do respond already to 99% of the comments that are made on my blog but I just wanted to put this out there for the "lurkers" who visit and don't leave comments.

Have a great weekend everybody! While your all having fun, I'll be working so have some fun for me!

Jamie

4 All My Friends Say!:

DIXIECHICK said...

I am delurking and commenting. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Anonymous said...

I commented on a blog recently and she emailed a reply to me. I have had that happen once or twice, but I would think there might be a few people out there who don't want to be emailed. I enjoyed it though. I asked the writer if she always responded over email or if she ever responded in comments. She said she never responds in comments because people wouldn't think to come back and check for a response. I don't know. What do you think?

BITR Country Girl said...

Personally I like to comment in the comments. I'm not opposed to e-mailing a reply I just like to see what/if anybody else has anything else to say about that particular post.

BITR Country Girl said...

Dixiechick ~ Thanks for the comment! Last night at work was pretty uneventful and it's cold and windy here.