Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Special

~I Say..You Answer…~

1. Early Morn... Time to go for a walk.
2. Foggy Mist...A little more visibility would be nice.
3. Full Moon...Looks like swiss cheese.
4. Starry Night...I can't find the North Star AGAIN.


How would you complete these? Please leave me a comment in my comments I can hardly wait to see what everybody has to say!

If you'd like to participate in the Saturday Special, please click on the word "special" to go to the link.

Have a great weekend!

Jamie

3 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

~I Say..You Answer…~

1. Early Morn... Blah, need coffee.
2. Foggy Mist...Creepy Horror scene.
3. Full Moon...freaks come out at night.
4. Starry Night...Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Have an awesome day!!

Anonymous said...

I did this on my blog. I really like your answers...creative!

BITR Country Girl said...

I know that's where I found it! I liked that one so I did it too! It was fun!