Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by the Devilish Southern Belle! I've never done one of these before so here goes!

10 weirdo random facts or habits meme.

None of these are really weird but they are random facts about me.

1. I've never been on an airplane.
2. My dream vehicle is a Ford Super Duty...Perferably Black with a TON of chrome.
3. I have a scar on my left hand from 3rd degree rope burn I got from my fair project my Junior year of high school. I'm actually going to do a post on this later this week.
4. I HATE swiss cheese! It's absolutely DISGUSTING!
5. I'm extremely afraid of ladders.
6. I'm a LEFTY.
7. I DON'T find Brad Pitt all that attractive.
8. I can't sleep unless there is a fan or some sort of noise in the room...I don't do entirely quiet!
9. I have a "thing" for cowboys.
10. I love country music.

I'm tagging Beth, Meg, Ranch Mommy, and Gina. Play along if you would like. I hope you do. This was actually pretty fun. Oh, if you do play along please let me know so I can see your random facts.

Have a great day!

Jamie

4 All My Friends Say!:

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie ~ I completed my meme. Thanks for the tag!! It was pretty fun!!

devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Yay, thanks so much for playing! I don't find Brad Pitt all that attractive, either. Especially not since he hooked up with Angelina Jolie! LOL. Or maybe I can tell that he is attractive, but I'm just not attracted to him. I'd take a long-haired, hot rocker over a tv or movie star anyday, though.

DSB

Anonymous said...

Fun facts! I'm with you on 7 through 10. Only it's not a fan I need to go to sleep, it's the t.v. which is a bad, bad habit!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag. I'm going to do it now!