Friday, April 18, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears OH NO!

Ok....First of all I would just like to say that gas has jumped yet again to $3.47 a gallon. Next I would like to thank Beth at Around The Funny Farm for the award. It's the first award that I've ever gotten. I just added a couple of ticker's to the bottom of my blog....One is how long until my birthday (10 months and 3 days) and the other is how long until our next road trip back to Grand Rapids, MI for the Grand Rapids Invitational (4 months 3 weeks 4 days).



On my next birthday I'll be 25. I've learned through some research that I'll be able to do something that will enable Ashley and I to be able to fly to almost anywhere and still have a way to get around. When I turn 25 in February I will be able to rent rental vehicles. One of our "dream" events is to go to the PBR finals (the last weekend...There are actually two weekends) to see who get's crowned the World Champion. We haven't been able to go due to having no way to get around to see the other things that we wanted to see while we were there.



We had sooooo much fun in Grand Rapids last season that we're doing it again. Hopefully we can keep the hysterics to a minimum this time. If you've read the "Dear Diary" for our last trip to Grand Rapids you know what I'm talking about.

I got a new Wii game this morning. Cabela's Big Game Hunter! I'm not all that great at gaming so I can totally see myself being eaten by a grizzly bear or something along those lines.

I go back to work tonight. I'm not real excited about it but it pays the bills right? I make it sound like I hate my job....I don't hate the job itself....I hate the political BS that comes with it.

Laci's lying beside me as I'm typing this snoring loudly as usual.

Keep checking back! The same Bat Place at around the same Bat Time !

Jamie


5 All My Friends Say!:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Let me know if the Wii game is any good. We got the fishing one... not so great!

I wish I was going to see 25 again. :-)

DIXIECHICK said...

I am so going to have to get a Wii for my kids...I have heard so many great things about it, from adults and kids alike. My boys have a Playstation 2 and it has come the time to upgrade...anyway, thanks for commenting on my blog, or I would have never found your fab blog....I have linked you back, thanks for linking me. I will be back often! Have a great weekend!

The Empty Nest said...

Oh, I wish gas was $3.47 a gallon again. I just tanked up and paid $3.79 and .9 tenths of a cent which is really $3.80 A GALLON. I will be homeless soon if this keeps up.

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for commenting dixiechick! I love my Wii! It's pretty user friendly...If I the "nongamer" can figure it out faster than you can say "Peanut Butter" anybody can!

The Empty Nest...From what I've heard it's only supposed to get worse gas wise. I think I heard the price of oil was at $118 a barrel the day it jumped from $3.39 to $3.43.....So I can only imagine what it's at right now if we're at $3.79 or $3.47?!

Anonymous said...

Our gas is around $3.20 and I thought that was ridiculous. Yikes!! It makes me mad too.
Gina