Saturday, April 19, 2008

These are my girls.....



This is Laci and Shawna. Laci is the pretty blonde Cocker in the top and bottom pictures. She snores really loud, and has a couple of "issues" that I've posted about prior. But we still love her and its hard to stay mad at her when she's so dang cute! Shawna is the black dog in the middle picture....She's a black lab/cocker mix. She's also 19 years old. She looks pretty good for her age don't she?! She doesn't move around as good anymore due to arthritis and she doesn't hear so good anymore either...Mostly just sharp noises.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Jamie

4 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful babies. Nineteen years old....oh my word. She's doing good!
Gina @ Gina's Public Diary

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Ahhh.. give them hugs and an extra treat tonight! I love my dogs too!

Anonymous said...

Laci and Shawna are both pretty and Shawna looks wonderful for her age.
I love dogs(and animals) too.

BITR Country Girl said...

My mom likes to say that they are "indulged" I call them spoiled. But they're our girls and could pretty much get away with murder most of the time!