Thursday, May 1, 2008

27 Dresses


I was pretty bored yesterday afternoon so I put the movie 27 Dresses into my DVD player and settled in to watch some quality home entertainment. I don't know if anyone out there has seen this movie yet or not but I really enjoyed it. It is one of the better romantic comedies that I've seen recently.
Katherine Heigl was really good in this movie I thought. Trust me there is a reason why this movie is called 27 Dresses! I don't want to say too much and give away the movie but if your looking for something to do this weekend consider seeing this movie.

3 All My Friends Say!:

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

I liked that !!!

BITR Country Girl said...

I know and it has a couple really good looking guys in it too!

DIXIECHICK said...

The movie was terrific! I loved it...I watched it on watchmovies.net....I definitely recommend it as well.