Friday, May 2, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sassy over at the Sassy Southerner! The meme is called Crazy Eights, so here we go!

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.

2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

Here are my "Crazy Eights"

1. I am NOT a cat person. I just think that they are too "snotty" and "stuck up."

2. I used to constantly be biting my finger nails.

3. I love to laugh so the majority of my vast movie collection is made up of comedies/romantic comedies.

4. I am a Grey's Anatomy, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Gene Simmons Family Jewel's and 2 and a half men junkie. I don't get to watch much tv due to sleeping all day and being up all night (TONS of infomercials) but I try to get each season on DVD so I can watch at my convenience.

5. I'm naturally a "dishwater" blonde, but I've been a "dishwater" blonde with red highlights, Platinum blonde (twice), a red head (three times), a brunette, a really dark red that bordered on brunette and currently I am a champange blonde with red and bleach blonde highlights. Basically I like to express myself with color.

6. I've never flown on an airplane before....My friend Ashley says that she's gonna get me on a plane to New Mexico next PBR season though. Can hardly wait to cross that off my list of have not's!

7. I am a fan of NASCAR, NFL Football (Packers and the Steelers), Wisconsin Badger football and Professional bullriding.

8. I LOVE cowboys! It's a "problem" yes I know but there are worse things to be addicted to right?

I'm tagging:
Beth at Around the Funny Farm
Belle at The Devilish Southern Belle
Gina at Gina's Public Diary
Meg at Lucchese to Louis Vuitton
Mercedes at Mercede's World
Ranch Mommy at Ranch Family
Terri at Terri Terri Quite Contrary
Sharon at Hustle Hag

All I ask is that if you do play along let me know so I can go back to your blog and read your answers.


Peace,

Jamie

9 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

Awesome list Jamie. We watch just about the same shows. Having kids my Two & 1/2 men watching is limited. LOL I was a blond once. It's not for brunettes to go totally blond. LOL

Have a great day and thanks for playing along :)

BITR Country Girl said...

I enjoyed this meme. Thanks for tagging me!

Anonymous said...

I'll try to tackle this one this weekend when it will be raining and/or snowing non-stop!

Anonymous said...

I watch Gene Simmons' Family Jewels and I LOVE football---go Dallas Cowboys, Indianapolis Colts (love Peyton Manning) and TN Titans. I'll let you know when I think up my eight things. hehe

BITR Country Girl said...

My parents are Gene Simmons junkies. It's amazing what good ole Gene will do sometimes!

BITR Country Girl said...

Terri ~ Happy thoughts. If we have happy thoughts we don't get snow we just get some rain.

Unknown said...

I'm done. Thanks for including me!!

Meg said...

I will post this tomorrow...thanks sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Here's mine. Sorry it took me so long!