Friday, July 25, 2008

Need some Laci advice....

This is how Laci likes to sleep....on her back with her legs straight up in the air.


In March we adopted a 5 year old Cocker Spaniel from our local animal shelter. Since then she's been steadily putting on weight and becoming sluggish. She doesn't play with toys at all and her favorite thing to do is sleep because that's what our 19 year old dog does cause well she's old. Basically what I'm looking for are some idea's to help her slim down so we don't have to start worrying about her hips cause Cockers are prone to hip displaysia.

2 All My Friends Say!:

Train Wreck said...

I love your "New Look!"
As far as "lazy big boned pups?" I have one that is only 4yrs and weighs in at oh... 120 llbs! She sleeps the same way! Flat on her back with legs in the air! I give her 1 cup of food twice a day! She is not very active.She will on occasion play with Diesel and Ryley, for about 5 mins! So when you find out let me know! Doggie treadmill?

Rhea said...

Walks. Take her on walks.

Does she like the water? Take her swimming.

I like the way she sleeps. Too cute. Beautiful dog.