Friday, July 25, 2008

Thankful Friday!

It's Friday again! You know what that means?! It's time for me to post my blessings for the week. For those of you who are new to Bumps in the Road I am participating in Blessed1's challenge. It's a six week challenge that could results in the person sending the most traffic to her blog winning one of her in-the-process-of-being-published books. So here goes my blessings for this week:

1. I'm extremely happy/blessed/thankful to have two extra days off this week from work. Work is really stressing me out right now and it doesn't help that 1/2 the leadership just does NOT give a crap about what happens during the night.

2. I'm thankful that my great grandmother is still with us and we are going down tomorrow to go to her birthday party. She just turned 93! Longevity runs in her family...Her mom lived to be 96!

3. I'm thankful that my brother, his fiancee, and their good buddy/roomate will be out from under their current landlords finger by Thursday of next week at the very latest. They are NOT in a good situation right now and are just trying to make the best of it for the next 6 days.

4. I'm not sure if this counts or not but I'm still going to put it down anyway....I'm extremely thankful that there are people like Terri out there that go to great lengths to help out their friends/family/complete strangers.

5. I'm blessed to have such great blogging friends. As I've said before somedays you guys are the difference between me going to bed extremely ticked off or giggling to myself about something I read out there in the blogsphere. You guys are the BEST!

6. I'm blessed that my family and I are all healthy and living each day to it's fullest.

So what are you out there thankful for?

BITR Country Girl

3 All My Friends Say!:

Train Wreck said...

How great!! What a great reminder to ourselves! I try to remind myself how "Blessed" I am everyday! What a great idea to jot it down!! I am "thankful" I came across your Bumpy ol' road!
Your friend,
Trainwreck!

Anonymous said...

Not sure how I happened across your blog but it made me STOP and THINK before I go complaining today...seriously, you changed my mood! Thanks!

BITR Country Girl said...

Hair Girl ~ Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!