Sunday, August 17, 2008

I knew it was going to be a bad night last night....


When Laci woke me up yesterday afternoon trying to "nest" in a trash bag....She's so unbelieveably weird. We love her anyway though. She's also a big time bed hog too! I can not believe how much space such a "tiny" animal can take up!
I got to work last night and it was totally NOT worth getting out of bed for. We were just finishing up our store pulls at 2:30 (which is our lunch time) this morning. I got my but chewed again because I was hung out to dry yesterday by my peers and then they had the balls to tell our boss that I wasn't pulling my weight....Which was not true at all (I did an entire side of our H&B section BY MYSELF and my peers didn't say a word to me the whole night). So apparently I need to work on my communication skills according to my boss. I finished my area that I was assigned to work and then I got sent over to our softlines department. That's a freaking joke over there! It's like the people that are assigned to work over there just take the clothes and stick them where ever. None of the price points match, none of the brands match....It's an eyesore and neither our team or the day crew has the time to try and fix it.

6 All My Friends Say!:

The Wife said...

My yorkie takes up soo much of the bed. The husband is always complaining that Harley is pushing him off. It's amazing how much of a bed hog they can be!

Flying Lily said...

Ah the bitches at work!! I could so tell some stories. Hope things shape up there. Love your dog!!! What a cutie.

Mercedes said...

I miss Patch taking up the bed! Laci is a beauty! Good Luck at work! Sounds like you work with some real jewels!

Bekah said...

ugh work people. Sorry you had a rough time! that sounds like a pain in the butt.

My dog hogs the bed too, and he isnt even allowed up there...he sneaks up after we go to sleep

Anonymous said...

Your dog is such a cutie! I have to share my bed with one or the other of the cats most nights.

Sorry things aren't going well at work.

Train Wreck said...

Karma! Girlfriend! It'll come around! I promise!