Sunday, August 17, 2008

Houston We've Had a Name Change!

I'm still me (BITR Country Girl/Jamie) but my blog is now "Just Another Day In Paradise." Cause sometimes my life is more "Just Another Day In 'Paradise'" than it is "Bumps In The Road" really. Plus it's something I'd been thinking about doing and now I've just gone ahead and done it.

Have a great day everybody!

BITR Country Girl/Jamie

7 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

Cool, new blog name sounds good.

The Wife said...

So are you being sarcastic or taking a positive look on life with the new name?

Mercedes said...

Ooohhhh~I love paradise! Love the new name change!

BITR Country Girl said...

The Wife ~ A little bit of both in regards to my new blog name.

Bekah said...

cute new name! i like it!

Train Wreck said...

LOL! Another day in "BITR" Pardise! Girl you crack me up! It will get better, you are to strong, and have far too much personality to not, go far in life!

Paige said...

I like it--looks like we are both changing it up all over huh?