Monday, August 18, 2008

TGIF!!

Thank God It's Friday (Monday is my Friday and Friday is my Monday)! I really need my days off this week! It has NOT been a good weekend at all! My new boss is really starting to get on my nerves and one of my co-workers is making my job 10 times harder than it has to be. So I'll be thankful when 7 am Tuesday morning gets here and I can say Bite Me to work for 3 whole days!

6 All My Friends Say!:

DIXIECHICK said...

Honey, I feel your pain..hang in there....your day off is just around the corner!

The Wife said...

Enjoy your "weekend." Sounds like you need a few good days off.

Train Wreck said...

SO when is your girl trip! Have you decided where you are going? I am so excited for you! Take lots of photos! AND don't be like me, make sure someone takes your photo!!

Paige said...

Happy Friday---says the poor government worker who really is having a Monday!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

It has been forever since I have been here-sooo sorry! Where to start?

I like the name change. The power of positive thinking is AMAZING!!

Haha-My 12lb cat seems to cover the entire queen sized bed...and then has the audacity to look indignant when I kick him off my legs.

You will love Monument Valley. Take all the little side roads, make sure to keep your fuel tank topped off-girl, there is a lot of NOTHING out there, but soooo beautiful and take tons of pictures. When are you planning on going? Cause if you plan on going to Moab(worth the trip), maybe we could meet up? Grand Junction, Colorado is only 1 1/2 hours away and I plan on spending more time out.

Keep a stiff upper lip with the work thing. It sure doesn't sound like much fun.

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement everybody! I am so excited to not have to deal with work for three whole days!

TW ~ I don't know when I'm going yet but I'm thinking about Monument Valley.