Tuesday, August 19, 2008

This just in.....

Apparently, I can't even open my mouth at work without somebody scewing what I said. I'm just tired of all the BS that's going on and unfortunately none of the higher ups seem too interested in doing anything about it. So I'm just going to mind my P's and Q's and probably start looking for a different job if things don't start looking up.

BITR Country Girl/Jamie

5 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

ugh i know that feeling. sorry it sucks! hope your day gets better!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like looking for a new job is what you need to do. You need a more positive environment where your skills are appreciated.

The Wife said...

Nothing worse than going to a job that makes you miserable. I am all for finding something else. Life is too short! Enjoy your days off!

Paige said...

Hear hear! Work that makes you miserable will not do---and while there are crackpots and drama everywhere, sometimes you just need to change it up with some different nuts than the ones you already have!

Good luck!

MichelleSG said...

I'm with every one else on this one. Life is too short, get a new job! We've all been there woman and it's not worth it. Moving on is always the best bet. I know it's rough and it's a pain, it takes effort you don't have the time energy or money to put out but it'll be totally worth it in the end. Go look for that job you always wanted to do but never though you'd be able to do. That weird thing that you you never did because your mom would think you'd be crazy for doing it like being a carnival clown or something funky like that. Hey, it'd be way more fun....