Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My plan for the day......

Is pretty simple. Start looking for a new job.....I shoulda left where I'm at when they tried to screw me after I got hurt in December (That's an interesting story there y'all). Then who knows what I'll be up to. I just bought a couple of new movies this morning (thank God for Super Walmarts!) so I might watch those.

P.S. It's been a week and I STILL DON'T have my PBR Hunks calendar!

4 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up. Remember that you have valuable skills and will be an asset to your next employer. Good luck and I hope it goes well.

Paige said...

So what kind of job are you looking for?

I know you will find something better soon--good luck!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

There you go! Sometimes things just can't be worked out and there is no sense driving yourself crazy.
Good luck and keep us up to date!