Sunday, August 24, 2008

Things are a little bit wishy washy...

I would say things are more than a little bit wishy washy between my friend and I at work. As long as we don't try to talk about all the BS that's been going on we're fine but the minute we get close to talking about anything related to the BS things go from fine to not so fine in 2 seconds flat. I guess the upside is she's not being as cold to me as she was before.

Jamie

7 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

It sucks that you have to tiptoe around each other. I hope things improve soon.

Bekah said...

maybe its just baby steps, you know? Maybe you both just need time to build up some trust again and avoid the sensitive issues?

Paige said...

that could be it--sometimes you just have to hold your breath and get through it--then one day things are better.

I should probalby know this-- but is she a work friend only or do you know her from somewhere else too?

Anonymous said...

She sounds like a real winner.

The Wife said...

This is why I have male friends. Ya cuss each other and then it's done.

Train Wreck said...

The wife is right! It is so much easier to work with guys! Sorry you are having such a time with the girls! Aren't you going on a vacation soon!?

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement ladies! I really appreciate it.

Train Wreck ~ I have 10 days off of work to do nothing and be a human again. No big vacations for a little bit yet.