Thursday, August 14, 2008

You know it's going to be a "beautiful" day when....

So Terri made the suggestion that I tell more about what's going on with me. What makes me tick, what makes me happy, sad, mad, frustrated, you know in the words of the Pioneer Woman "keepin' it real." So here goes.

I knew it was going to be a "beautiful" day around here when I was "getting ready" for the day and in the process of "getting ready" I dropped my deodorant in the "John!" Hardly been used and I go and drop it in the "John." I finally got ready and took Laci for a walk....only to set off every dog alarm (barking dogs) in the neighbor hood. The closer we got to home the more "special" she got. She wrapped herself around a tree in someone's yard twice (we walk her on a flexi leash....It makes walks sooo much more fun now.) I unwrap the dog and we continue on our merry way....we're walking up our driveway when we witnessed our neighbor's daughter who is 16 totally neglect to stop at the stop sign at the end of our street and dang near hit another car! It probably wouldn't of even happend if she hadn't been talking on her cell phone while she was driving.

So how was that for keepin' it real?

BITR Country Girl

2 All My Friends Say!:

Paige said...

You sound like your days are like mine--if it werent for the little disasters, there would be no action at all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, at least there hasn't been a dull moment yet!