Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Blessings

  1. I'm thankful that I'm FINALLY on vacation. I really needed this time off. I would soooo love to be in Michigan at the PBR event right now but I can wait until February or so to go to my next event. For those of you who are new to Paradise, I have a "slight" thing for cowboys, specifically Professional Bullriders, George Strait, and Sam Elliot.
  2. I'm thankful for all the support that I have been getting on my journey to lose weight by my birthday. I'm down 5 pounds already! WOOT!!!
  3. I'm thankful that I've been able to give up soda. I'm 1 week without a single soda. It's been water and Crystal Light, baby!
  4. I'm thankful for all of my blogging buddies out there. So when's the get together ladies?!?

1 All My Friends Say!:

terri said...

Great blessings! You are making great strides in your journey - down 5 pounds, gave up soda, finding support in the blogosphere! At this rate, you'll reach your goal ahead of time!