Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Blessings

1. I'm thankful for the time that I had off of work. I really needed it and now that it's almost over I finally figured out how MUCH I really needed it. I was really beginning to not like the person that I was becoming during our back to college/school season.

2. I'm extremely thankful for all of my bloggy friends....Seriously we need to all make time to get together and meet! I think I've said this a bunch of times already but you guys make my day a lot of the time. I'll have a bad day at work or just a bad day in general and I'll log on and vist you guys/gals and someone out there is going to make me giggle I can garuntee it.

3. I'm thankful that I've finally decided that I'm going to take better care of myself. My family has a long history of health problems due to weight related issues and I really don't need to be adding to the issues' I've already got.

4. I'm thankful that Nintendo created the Wii. I'm not much of a gamer and those games that I do play I'm borderline terrible at but even I was able to figure out the Wii. Everybody needs something to do to keep them out of trouble right?

5. I'm happy that I finally decided to start saying "no" more often. A lot of people in my life have been pushing me around for entirely way to long and I've been "doormate" enough to let them. Know I've had it and I'm just not going to let it slide anymore.

6. I'm thankful for my littl 26 pound exercise buddy Laci. We're both in the process of getting our butts in shape.

3 All My Friends Say!:

terri said...

You sound truly happy this week and you have a lot of things to be happy about. You're making positive decisions and sticking to them, which isn't always easy, so GOOD FOR YOU!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BITR Country Girl said...

I was truly happy last week. It felt really good to not have to get up and do anything if I didn't feel like it.