Friday, September 19, 2008

HFH Weigh In

It's Friday again so it's weigh in day for Hot for the Holidays. It's really NOT been all that great of a week for me this week. I pretty much fell off the deep end on Wednesday. I pretty much spent the day in a constant state of hungry. Yet I'm still down 1.5 pounds for the week! Vacation has been good for me getting out and getting in some exercise. Pretty much everyday of my vacation I've been out on at least one walk and I've done a few miles on our exercise bike too. Below is the question of the week:

What is on your life's to-do list? When you post on Friday, list as many as you like and whatever you like.



1. To live a healthier lifestyle.

2. To live a long happy life.

3. Be not afraid to travel by myself.

4. Get a tattoo.

5. To be debt free.

6. Be not afraid to try new things.

7. "Rock the boat" a little more.

I'm sure that there a ton more but that's all that I can think of right now. My brain is still on vacation and that's NOT a good thing.

7 All My Friends Say!:

Jen said...

You go girl! You are awesome!!! We're around the same weight yay, but I didn't lose like you did! BLAH! Oops, it looks as though I didn't answer this week's question and I still signed Mr. Linkey, oops. I did do a little post though. Nothing exciting, so don't hold your breath! Congrats again! You are doing AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Great list. Congrats on the weight loss.

Shelley said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I followed your link from the HFH challenge. I'm in the same boat this week. I lost 1.5 but I'm not sure how! I definitely wasn't good about eating or exercising. I'm hoping it will be the motivation I need to actually try next week and lose more! I like your list too.

Christie O. said...

great list!! and awesome job on vacation! kudos to you to getting in some exercise anyway -- i used to laugh at people for exercising on vacation because i always thought it should be time off, but not anymore!!! now i'm the first one to do it!! high five to you!!!

mom_of2boys said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! It's great that vacation was good to you. I always bring back a couple unwanted pounds. Keep up the great work!

MichelleSG said...

Hey you know you're doing good when you can totally fall off the wagon and still lose weight. So there, you know you're on the right path, you go girl!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss & thanks for the comment!

I must be doing my weigh way mega early because I keep missing the extra post thingy. I like your lists of to do's.