Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday's Blessings

1. Back to College at work is over!!!!! It's been the bain of soooo many people's exsistence for the past couple of months it's not even funny. So I'm more than thankful that that particular busy season is over.....Now on to Christmas. Oh, by the way Monday night we got our first boxes of Christmas on the truck.

2. I'm thankful for all the support that I've gotten on my "mission" to lose weight by my birthday. I really appreciate it, cause it's really hard for me to stay focused on the "mission" sometimes.

3. I'm thankful that I have 4 more days of work and then I have a 10 day vacation! I plan to make myself as useless as possible on those 10 days off as well. I've been useful to just about everybody since April when I had my last vacation so I think I'm due for a little uselessnes.

4. I haven't had a soda since Tuesday afternoon. I'm on my way to being a soda free person.

5. I'm thankful that there are people out there who do phenominal things for others. Like {ipost} who is doing a cancer walk to help rid us of Breast Cancer. Then there is Terri who donated a kidney to her father.

6. I'm thankful that Meg got her computer problem figured out and is back with us in bloggyland. Welcome back Meg!

7. I'm thankful for all of my blogging buddies out there in the vastness of Bloggyland. Thanks for dropping by and commenting. I really appreciate it.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Jamie/BITR Country Girl

7 All My Friends Say!:

Beth said...

Have a wonderful vacation!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're finally getting a break from work. If anyone ever needed a break, it's you!

Keep working on the weight loss plan. You are motivated and determined. That's half the battle. Don't give up!

I'm so glad Meg is back too. I was getting worried!

Meg said...

Thanks for this sweetie! What a wonderful Friday indeed!

Congrats on the weight loss plan...never, ever, EVER give up!

Smooches from the Hill Country!

weechuff said...

I must tell you how thrilled I am! I live in South Yorkshire, UK. I am 66 years old on 27th this month, so weight is hard to lose at my age. 3 months ago I started on the Rosemary Conley GI Jeans Diet, and so far have lost 16lbs!! There is so much lovely food to eat that I never feel hungry, and it is honest to goodness food and not fancy, expensive stuff! Just thought I would share this. Good luck with your weight loss plan.

Abby said...

YAY for you for being on the soda wagon! That stuff will make you crazy.

Train Wreck said...

HEllo, Thanks for reminding me I need to put my Twin boobies button up! We are thankful for you too little friend! Hey weren't you going on a vacation...did I miss it? If I did it wasn't long enough for you!

Unknown said...

Great list and beautiful blog. Im part of the weight loss challenge as well