Thursday, September 4, 2008

Need some more workout songs

I've been working on workout playlists for my IPod, I've got 4 done already, but I'm looking for more songs that are high energy to add to more upcoming playlists (I like to change up my IPod every now and then.) Here is what I've got so far:

List 1 :

Play that funky music - Wild Cherry
Rock you like a hurricane - Scorpions
Cherry Pie - I'm not sure who sings this one
Low - Flo Rider
Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
Attitude - Wynonna Judd
Here I go Again - Whitesnake

List 2:

She's a Hottie - Toby Keith
What the flames feel like - Tracy Lawrence
Swing - Trace Adkins
T-R-O-U-B-L-E - Travis Tritt
Soul Man - Sam & Dave
Yeah! - Usher
Redneck - Sunny Ledfurd
Off The Hillbilly Hook - Trailer Choir
Crank That Soldier Boy - Soldier Boy

List 3:

How do you like me now - Toby Keith
Party Like a Rockstar - Shop Boyz
We are the Champions - Queen
I Got My Game On - Trace Adkins
Me and My Gang - Rascal Flatts
Don't Stop The Music - Rihanna
Girls In The Honda - Sunny Ledfurd
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Martina McBride (Live, It's a pretty dang good version too!)
When I Grow Up - Pussy Cat Dolls

List 4:

Buttons - Pussy Cat Dolls
Stand - Rascal Flatts
Hot Mama - Trace Adkins
Comfortable In This Skin - Mark McKinney
Four On The Floor - Lee Brice
This Is Why I'm Hot - MIMS
Oh Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
Got 'Em - Sunny Ledfurd
So What - Pink

What are on your play lists? Oh, and please feel free to share. I'm always looking for new tunes to add to my IPod.

Jamie/BITR Country Girl

7 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

I run to songs like "turn the beat around"

peppy girly 80s-90s music never fails to make me feel more energetic AND amek me laugh and forget how hot and sweaty aI am

Nicole said...

I just started using Itunes to add songs to my Ipod and I love it! Its so nice to be able to just pick the ones you love! Oh...and I think Cherry Pie is by Warrant. I loved those hair bands!

MichelleSG said...

My hubby makes all my playlists and oddly enough I seem to gravitate towards what I call 'angry white male' music to work out to so you can probably take this list with the grain of salt that it's worth to you. I think it comes from being raised as a city girl but who knows, I tend to work out harder when I listen to angry white male music. My work out music on the iPhone consists of Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Nikelback, Rob Zombie, Powerman 5000 and and the occasional Metallica but only the stuff before they went to therapy. Therapy ruined them, musically speaking only of course.

Paige said...

It is all over my head, I only tink of a song when someone else mentions it.

And Cherry Pie is by Warrant--if it is the late 80's hair band song.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

We have very similar tastes! I have mostly the same songs you do! I only put upbeat songs on my ipod cuz i hate sad music. Too depressing!

Abby said...

I MUST have music to run on my treadmill. Some songs that are good:

4 minutes - Madonna and Justin Timberlake

Can't wait to see you again - Miley Cyrus (don't laugh!)

I'm All right - Kenny Loggins

I want you to want me - Cheap Trick

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

If you are looking for "get you going" music, you gotta get Black eyed peas... Pump it, My Humps, London Bridge, Fergalicious. My playlist is FILLED with tunes and when those songs come on... forget it! Its on! =)