Thursday, September 25, 2008

Just a few of my favorite things

Bekah over at Country Mouse asked us a couple days ago to do a post about our favorite things. Here are just a few of my favorite things:

Big Ben it makes me happy when you and the Steelers win and when I'm happy everybody else is happy!


I also have a weakness for Kasey Kahne.....I think it's his pretty blue eyes and he's not bad to look at either.




I'm just like my uncle who LOVES snickerdoodles. They "complete" me and make me very happy!



I absolutely LOVE tulips. I prefer the really dark colored ones but these that are planted in our front bed are pretty nice too.


These are just a few of my favorite things...there are soooo many more but I'm right now I'm fighting the laundry and the laundry's winning. Have a great day everybody!

5 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

ooo i just bought jaco a steelers jersey to ear when they play. its adorable. When he wears it he doesnt want to take it off!

Paige said...

I love tulips too--just not pastels. Yellow is the best. I still have not planted any in my entire life and every spring I cuss myself about it. I think I will hoof it to the nursery and buy some bulbs. So there

~Trish~ said...

Tulips are my fav :)

The Wife said...

Tulips are my fav as well. You and the husband have the same taste in cookies. Too bad I don't make them very often!

Train Wreck said...

Great post! I love white tulips! My husband got me some for no reason once, awhile ago... hey that reminds me! I haven't got flowers in a while!!