Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why Men Should NOT have action figures


12 All My Friends Say!:

Unknown said...

WOW! That is grossly hilarious!

Anonymous said...

ha!! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

haha...That's sort of funny, but sort of sad! Poor squirrel!

Bekah said...

haha i called matts GI Joes 'dolls' once. Ill never make that mistake again!

Abby said...

Mmmmmm.... those guys are HOT!

The Wife said...

ROTFL!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

HAHAHA I've seen it before...of course my hubby sent it to me. lol

~melody~

Train Wreck said...

Ha hahah! THat is tooo fuunnny! LOL!!

Candid Carrie said...

Oh My Gosh! I have not seen that one before, nice!

We need to have a big ol' brat fry and have all the Wisconsin bloggers get together!

Anonymous said...

My son sent this to me in an e-mail a while back. He said whoever thought to do that was a genius.

Heather said...

I am crackin' up over here! Even though I am about to fall asleep on my keyboard...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope I didn't scare you off with all those kid pics :)

Sandy N said...

Hello I found you through SITS. I just had to comment on this pic it is so hilarious! Have a great weekend