Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Flickr Account and other randomness

I've been adding my photo's to my new Flickr account (the address to view it is in the sidebar) so please feel free to go and check them out and leave comments if you want to. I think my computer (my mom's old laptop) is slowly croaking on me. It's just not been acting like it usually does and it's just started being flat out "special." I've been using my mom's computer to blog lately because it actually allows me to upload photo's without throwing me off the net. I think I need to start thinking about getting a new laptop to blog/edit photo's/etc. on. So I apologize for the lack of photo's in my posts. I'm trying to "make up" for it by putting them in my Flickr account.

1 All My Friends Say!:

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long urls with AdFly and make cash for every visit to your short urls.