Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Stupid Blogger!

Blogger is being dumb today and won't let me comment on blogger blogs. So I'm not being anti-social on purpose, it's all bloggers fault!

4 All My Friends Say!:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Sympathy
By Jim Purdy

That problem sounds pretty weird,
But it's certainly one to be feared.

Hope you don't have more issues with comments,
Cause that could cause anguish and torments.

I've never had that problem, not like you,
But I wonder, will my comment get through?

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for the comment Jim! I don't know maybe my computer is dying or something extra fun like that.

terri said...

I had a problem yesterday where it would tell me it was taking too long and it timed out. Weird.

Anonymous said...

That happens to me a LOT! :(