Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Redneck Smoke Detector


8 All My Friends Say!:

The Wife said...

That's just funny!

Candid Carrie said...

We don't have rednecks in Wisconsin, do we?








laughing my ass off ;)

~Trish~ said...

hehe that is scary funny!

Anonymous said...

You're not right!!!!

But you are hilarious!!!!

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

OMG-That is just too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mother. That is priceless and is so on the Christmas list as a gift for some of our hunting buddies.

Thank you for the idea!!!!

Heather said...

HEE HEE HEE! That is hilarious!!!

I'm making the rounds of all my fantabulous commenters from yesterday and LOVING your blog!

Off to browse around some more...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Haha that's funny. Living in Oklahoma I would have thought I'd seen that by now!