Monday, September 29, 2008

Before and right now

The photo above is my "before" photo. Ignoring the two skinny bullriders with me in the photo that's me in April at not my highest weight but pretty close. My highest was 177 pounds not the best thing to hear when your already injured and feeling a little bit depressed about it.
This is me a couple weeks ago. There isn't much change measurement wise but right now mentally I'm feeling better and that is what makes my day.

13 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

You can totally tell! and CUTE VEST!!! sheesh i love it!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks Bekah! I don't see it but I guess I'm my own worst critic! :)

Natalia said...

We never see it in ourselves! You look great.. :)

Kimberly McKay said...

Big difference. Congrats on all your hard work. Doesn't it feel good??

Train Wreck said...

We never can see wht others see in us. That is why we have friends and are friends! You look great, feeling good about yourself is 1/2 the battle! Keep up the great job! You will reach your goal in no time! bekah is right cute vest!

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!

Jewel Allen said...

Mentally feeling better has got to count for something. You go girl:-)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

hey there skinny...saw u on SITS...and i think there's a significant difference! i feel ur pain tho...i don't feel great about my bod right now either...sad. i think you look fab~

Anonymous said...

Good job! All of your hard work is paying off! You look great!

Paige said...

Jamie, I totally see it--for real. You are doing so great!

Nessa said...

Looking good!

Found you via SITS and am loving your blog!

Linda said...

I should join you and lose at LEAST that much before Christmas! Thanks for stopping by my blog too b.t.w.

~Trish~ said...

Oh yes, I can tell a difference :) Way to go!