Monday, September 29, 2008

Chick's Weigh In!

Peep's I was getting all upset over a teeny tiny little gain on Friday to come back down and weigh in at 156 pounds for my other challenge this morning. That makes me 7 pounds shy of my goal of losing 15 pounds by Christmas! Yeah me (you can't see this but I'm doing a happy dance!)! Have a geat day everybody!

7 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

congrats!!!

and whoa this is the first time ive seen the new blog look!!! nice!!

also, are you going to post before and after pics so we can all rave about how fantastic you look?? cause I bet you do!

Abby said...

Great job!

DIXIECHICK said...

Awesome....I knew you could do it! Keep it up!

~Trish~ said...

Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow! Congrats taht's amazing!

MichelleSG said...

WOOT, you go girl!!

Heather said...

Congrats! You are well on your way to your goal.

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day, and other days, too. I'm surprised an old married girl like me appeals to a cute younger girl like you. But I'll take it :)