Saturday, September 13, 2008

Some Blog Love!





I wanted to share a little "Blog Love" with some of my blogging peeps out there in Bloggy World. So here are just a few of my favorite blogging peeps! Enjoy!


Around the Funny Farm - I love Beth's blog! There's always something interesting going on on there. Beth and her family are into Barrel Racing and sometimes when they go to events we the readers get to go along via the blog. Plus Beth has a great sense of humor too!


Country Mouse - This is one of the newer blogs that I've been following that I absolutely LOVE! Again there's always something interesting going on. Bekah has a great sense of humor and it really comes out in some of her posts!


Gizzards and Calf Fries - Another new blog that I follow! The writer and her husband raise cattle and bucking bulls! The Wife has a great eye for photography so there are a TON of really great photo's on the blog plus, she has a great sense of humor too! If you scroll all the way to the bottom you can find how many days and hours until Christmas!


Malfunction Junction - Yet another new blog! Paige is just AWESOME! She's also had a rough couple of weeks too. Check out the post about their new horse trailer...I could survive a while in that thing!


Terri Terri Quite Contrary - I've been following Terri for a while now and I just love her blog. Recently, Terri donated a kidney to her dad which is totally AWESOME in my book. Also, I love Terri's sense of humor. And every Friday is "Life is Good Friday" where Terri counts her blessings for the week, and Terri has some pretty GREAT blessings!


Becoming Fit at 50 - Shari is one of my weight loss bloggy peeps. I just love her blog, she's an inspiration to me to keep going on my journey to lose weight and I just love that she's always got a positive attitude even when things didn't go quite the way they were supposed to.


Bikini-Bound - Another one of my weight loss bloggy peeps. I just found her blog through the Hot For The Holiday's challenge that we are both doing and I just love her blog. Briy's teaching in Korea right now until January...That's got to be very interesting! Also, she's very honest on her blog and holds herself accountable also.


So there's my blog love for now! Have a great weekend everybody!

6 All My Friends Say!:

terri said...

I have to admit, Jamie, I have been crabby and cranky this past week. I woke up this morning and before I moved a muscle I was already feeling crabby. But a couple of small things have happened today to make me smile. Your award is one of them, and I can already feel my attitude shifting for the better. Thank you!

BITR Country Girl said...

Your welcome Terri! Hope your weekend gets better!

The Wife said...

Thank you so much Jamie! I really appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.....I love blog love! Thank you!

Bekah said...

hey thanks jamie!!! i really appreciate that!

Beth said...

Thank you, Jamie! I so appreciate the love!

I just got home from a CRAZY barrel race this weekend. Lots to blog about! Heh.

Have a great week. We are getting an extreme windstorm at the moment.

:-) Beth