Monday, September 15, 2008

Weigh In For CC's Challenge

I weigh in on Sundays because it just works better for me and plus in my little world it's the start of a new work week (when I'm actually at work and not on vacation...which I'm LOVING by the way!). When I stepped on the scale yesterday it told me that I was 158.5 pounds! Which means that I'm down 3 pounds from last WI! I'm super excited about that! You really have no idea how happy I am that I'm down 5.5 pounds in the challenge so far. My goal for next week is to lose 2 pounds. I'm not quite sure what I did all week to lose those three pounds really....I watched what I ate, I walked a bunch and I did a couple miles on the exercise bike thats pretty much it.

9 All My Friends Say!:

Bekah said...

well its working for you!!!! you are burning through these challenges girl!

Train Wreck said...

Awesome!! I am so proud of you! You are going to so make your goal!! Keep it up!

Paige said...

It is all cumulative, sometimes it takes a bit for the work to show up, which is why you will lose more than you expect sometimes, when you have messed up.

Congrats, that is so great!

Abby said...

Great job! And while on vacation! Keep it up.

terri said...

Sounds like you're in a good groove!

Meg said...

Congrats! Keep up the great work, you are an inspiration to me!

Nicole said...

Woot woot! Love your new bling!

briy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! 5.5 pounds is awesome! You rock~ Keep it up and you'll be where you want to be in no time! :)

briy

The Wife said...

Great job! Keep it up.