Ok, so one of my bloggy pals asked that I please include some of the blogs that I visit on a regular basis. So I added a few that I follow. From what I can tell if you click on "view my complete profile" you should be able to see the other blogs that I follow as well. I'm constantly adding new ones now that I've joined SITS!
What do you think of the new template everybody?!
BITR Country Girl
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Bloggy Pals!
Posted by BITR Country Girl at 11:33 AM
Labels: Bloggie Friends, Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 All My Friends Say!:
Hey there! Thanks for the comment today :) Go to my page and look on the left hand side, there is an icon for a great blog template site!!
I can hardly wait to see what your blog ends up looking like. I'm too scared to mess with mine. I just figure with my luck, the whole thing would crash!
Wow! Did you do it yourself? I like it. I need to udpate mine, but laziness usually over-rules!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Your template is so cute & fun.
I love the background! Looks great!
Post a Comment