Friday, August 1, 2008

Friday Blessings

It's Friday again! So it's time to post my blessings for the week. This week for my blessings I've only got a few, but a few are better than none right? So lets get started shall we?!

1. There was no Tirade Tuesday post this week! Pretty much all of them have been about my job but as of Tuesday morning I've pretty much decided that it's a lost cause to even bitch about it anymore.

2. My brother's fiancee got a new job Wednesday. She's going back to days so she gets to see the sun and I'm jealous!

3. My brother, his fiancee and their buddy/roomate are moved out of their old place and into their new place as of Wednesday. No more icky situtation anymore!

4. My vehicle is working again so I'm actually able to go places now. I had to get it working again within the next two weeks anyway with my brother's fiancee getting a new job and all.

5. I'm thankful for all of my blogging buddies out there. I say this pretty much every week but you guys are pretty much the difference between a good day and a bad day for me sometimes!

Short and sweet this week. Have a great weekend everybody!

BITR Country Girl

1 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

I love that your blessings are so focused on the well-being of the ones you love and care about. You are blessed AND unselfish! Pretty cool!