Saturday, August 30, 2008

So I did a little tiny workout

Laci and I went on a 30 minute walk this morning. She was panting harder than I was so I guess we're headed in the right direction. After we came back from our walk I put her in the house and went to the park across the street from our house to do a little mini workout complete with an attempt at chinups on the monkey bars (our play equipment is designed for smaller kids not 5'5" adultish people). I also took my measurements....Not so happy about them but they can and will change! So I guess day 2 is in the books. I'll "see" you all later!

Jamie

2 All My Friends Say!:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! A "tiny little workout" is where it begins. If you keep up the walk every other day or more, it gets easier and easier and you'll start feeling better before you know it. Walking is what helped me start feeling more energetic and healthy. It's easy and cheap. Keep it up girl, you can do it!

BITR Country Girl said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement Terri! I really appreciate it!