Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm Tired.....

Anybody out there see the movie Blazing Saddles? Remember the dancehall girl Ms. Van Shtupe and how she sings that song "I'm Tired?" Well I am tired....Physically tired, emotionally tired, pretty much every kind of tired you can think of that's what I'm feeling right now. Last night there was more drama at work....this time the upside is that I was NOT involved. The people who were working over in our softlines department got into a big time screaming match, complete with cussing and inappropriate finger gestures. 45 minutes worth of screaming match! So I'm just going to go and put my jammies on and put myself to bed an hope that tonight things go better, cause right now nobody is really likeing each other.

1 All My Friends Say!:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Aww I'm sorry you've had a hard time. I hope you have a NICE relaxing weekend...kick back and veg! :-)

~melody~